Coaching matchups

Canezum5

Senior
What coaching matchups are you guys looking forward to seeing? I know a lot of you are about the chess pieces; but lets talk about the chess players, too.

The first real test will be FSU as i dont think Richt and Diaz will have much threat from Roof and P.J.

Imo, Charles Kelly is barely average and Richt is going to eat him alive. He is still learning on the job. Herman took him behind the woodshed with a wr playing qb. Embarassing.

Now, the real matchup is DIAZ vs Bimbo "the cuckmeister" Swisher. Bimbo is **** good at spotting weaknesses. I really want to see how DIAZ matches up.
If Diaz can look across that field and stare Bimbo in his eyes as we Dominate, like joaquin said do, that will help my confidence in him.

What chess matches are yall looking forward too?

Advertisement
The match-up to watch is Robert Anae (UVA's offensive coordinator) versus Diaz. He basically got Diaz fired at Texas when he was BYU's OC. Flat out embarrassed old boy.

Hoping Diaz takes it personally and gets some revenge (not to mention, we should Always beat UVA. ALWAYS).

The match-up to watch is Robert Anae (UVA's offensive coordinator) versus Diaz. He basically got Diaz fired at Texas when he was BYU's OC. Flat out embarrassed old boy.

Hoping Diaz takes it personally and gets some revenge (not to mention, we should Always beat UVA. ALWAYS).

Oooo. Good one! See. This is why i asked. I didnt even know about this.Gives me more to look forward too.

Have you taken a look at that Texas Defense that Mack Brown assembled back then?

Advertisement

Have you taken a look at that Texas Defense that Mack Brown assembled back then?

#DBU (if you can believe that).

coach 2.jpg VS coach.jpg

Advertisement
Diaz vs that NC State offense. I believe they put up big numbers last year.
Richt against Foster
Fuente's offense can light it up. Will be interesting to see how Diaz does against him.

I'd imagine Diaz will have to do some serious coaching during our bye week to get our freshmen LBs ready for GT.

Advertisement
Diaz vs that NC State offense. I believe they put up big numbers last year.
Richt against Foster
Fuente's offense can light it up. Will be interesting to see how Diaz does against him.

Diaz will be tested this season for sure. I hope practicing against Richt has prepared him better.

I'd imagine Diaz will have to do some serious coaching during our bye week to get our freshmen LBs ready for GT.

I think Kools group will dominate in this one to the point where the Linebacker woes will be masked, to a degree.

Richt is going to eat Ted roof alive tho. I can't see them keeping up.

Advertisement
Back