Coach Richt Weekly Presser 9/5/17

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video=youtube_share;3M2YtkECuSQ]https://youtu.be/3M2YtkECuSQ[/video]

Advertisement
so many useless hurricane questions. Good to see that Richt is paying attention to what went wrong last week, hopefully they show themselves to fix it.

These dopey bloggers who attend these pressers need to come better prepared. If I was running that ****, and some ******* started in with hurricane Irma questions, I'd take a brief recess, punch the idiot in the face repeatedly and then drag him/her out of the presser by the bloody ear.

Advertisement
Agree with you guys. What a horrendous bunch of writers that cover this team.

Never surprised by the complete crap sports journalism in the Herald. Barry Jackson's the only one that provides decent insight on that journo team. Everyone else just stinks. It's been going on for years, so chances are they can't afford any new talent because they could go elsewhere and make just as much if not more.

Nice to hear that those of us that were underwhelmed by last weeks performance are on the same page with Rick.

Advertisement
These dopey bloggers who attend these pressers need to come better prepared. If I was running that ****, and some ******* started in with hurricane Irma questions, I'd take a brief recess, punch the idiot in the face repeatedly and then drag him/her out of the presser by the bloody ear.

That's what happens when you send a Weather/Stationary Bicycle fanatic to cover sports.

She needs to cover cooking and get some big breasted young chonga to ask real football questions.

How hard can this be?

"Have you ever been in a Hurricane?"

"What about a Tornado?"

"Monsoon?"

"Thunder storm?"

"Slight rain fall?"

"Cold Swimming pool?"

Why da **** would anyone ask Coach hurricane questions with a got dam Cat 5 threatening South Fla.? Don't make no sense is all.

This ****es me off, I want to hear about this **** defense that under performed on Saturday. I want to hear how he or coach Diaz are loosing sleep over that terrible game plan.

Advertisement
The thing to remember about SMD is that she is oblivious. She walks around thinking these are great questions she's asking, and no one tells her otherwise.

She gets zero feedback on the performance of her job, apparently.

Even if you were to bring up the subject of the hurricane, that's not the question you ask. My God, our reporters are just embarrassing themselves on a daily basis.

How much money does Susan make per year? I'll straight up move the family to miami and take her job. Surprised Richt hasnt pulled some strings to get her credentials taken away. Year after year she's been doing this crap.

The thing to remember about SMD is that she is oblivious. She walks around thinking these are great questions she's asking, and no one tells her otherwise.

She gets zero feedback on the performance of her job, apparently.

Even if you were to bring up the subject of the hurricane, that's not the question you ask. My God, our reporters are just embarrassing themselves on a daily basis.

I tear her a new one on twitter weekly.

Advertisement
"If the rain in Spain falls mostly on the plains, how much wood can a wood chuck chuck?"

I swear, that WILL be asked soon.

Advertisement
Back