Coach L Raise & Extension

Advertisement
Olivier Awards Applause GIF by Official London Theatre

Advertisement
Advertisement
They had me until Calipari. I don’t think you can make a coach that has done less with more

They had me until Calipari. I don’t think you can make a coach that has done less with more
While I think you’re correct, who would you name over him? Barnes? Oats? Whole SEC is overrated, IMO, except for when Cal puts it together once every 10 years.

While I think you’re correct, who would you name over him? Barnes? Oats? Whole SEC is overrated, IMO, except for when Cal puts it together once every 10 years.
I agree they are all over rated but you can’t average the #1.5 class over 15 years like him and have 1 title at an absolute machine of a program like Kentucky. No final 4 fours since 2015 - with that talent. It cant be him on principle lol

Advertisement
I'm sure Bruce Pearl is still coaching somewhere in the sec. He's fun. I'd give him the nod before he gets another show cause and resurfaces at [insert sec school #5].

Advertisement
Back