Coach Justice on WQAM talking Oline for 2021

Gaynor just one of them gUYsmS who has trouble putting on muscle. It’s a matter of genetics with him, I believe. Good news is that there is still enough time for a regimen of exotic new age steroids coupled with copious quantities of HGH to give this mang a significant boost before the Alabama game.

4 shore. 4 shore. !! 😉

Advertisement
Gaynor just one of them gUYsmS who has trouble putting on muscle. It’s a matter of genetics with him, I believe. Good news is that there is still enough time for a regimen of exotic new age steroids coupled with copious quantities of HGH to give this mang a significant boost before the Alabama game.
Roller skating time

I'm wondering if they could move Donaldson to C, if a kid like Rivers proves to be ready and Scaife can at least be serviceable. I know they had worked Donaldson at C a little a few springs back.

Advertisement
We will get as far as the OL takes us.
Bombshell! News Flash!!

unnamed.jpg

Garin Justice gave an interview on The Joe Rose Show on 560 WQAM, and said that Navaughn Donaldson has been his best self this offseason, and that he has been really impressive because each week, he is seeing his confidence come back and he is seeing him get more comfortable.

If Donaldson gets in shape and plays his best, he will be a game-changer on the OL. With these RBs getting another year under the Lashlee system and in the weight room, I think the Canes will be able to run the ball efficiently this season on anyone
Donaldson isn't going to be a game changing guard. Anyone who believes that the light is all of a sudden going to turn on after the career he's had is setting themselves up for disappointment. That 5 star ranking is long gone.

We need him to be serviceable, stay healthy and to get into game shape for the first time in his career. That's his ceiling now imo.

Thankfully the one cat is gone but they got guys like DJ Dale who are going to be a problem, Gaynor needs to be training with some legit strong men like Magnus verMangnusen.

Christian Barmore would have had a field day with our interior OL. Would've looked like a cartoon.

Go Canes!

Putting on muscle is one thing, gaining strength is another. No reason for him not to add strength with hard work and dedication in the gym.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back