CMR coach of the year

Between our fast rise and a top top recruiting class this guy is not being recognized enough. He is simply a saviour to a program that looks to be one that will bring College football to its knees once again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And his playcalling is improving. Last week he opens with a reverse and pass back to Rosier and last night employees DJ on the Wildcat. He's got a real bag of tricks.

Advertisement
CMR deserve it for working with Golden guys. CMR changed the culture to a winner mentality. Priceless. Like I said before Satan and his bags are difficult in the SEC.

CMR, then
Franklin,etc, etc

Less then 2 years I cannot believe how he’s turned this around. It’s not believable.

Richt showed us what he was made of last night. I was really impressed with going for it on fourth down repeatedly.

Advertisement
CMR deserve it for working with Golden guys. CMR changed the culture to a winner mentality. Priceless. Like I said before Satan and his bags are difficult in the SEC.

CMR, then
Franklin,etc, etc

The program changed IMO in the 2nd half of last year's ND game. I know we lost but we were down 20-0 or something and came back to take a lead in the 4th quarter. We ran out of gas and lost but from that point on we were a different team .

I doubt anybody is having more fun coaching a college football program than Mark Richt. He resisted coming home for years. Obviously, he loves his alma mater and he loves being home. He embraces the tradition because he was at Miami at the start of it all under Schnelly. Good man, pure savage. Thank you Georgia. You saved him and you saved us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back