Closed scrimmage tonight @ Hard rock 7pm

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
Besides no injuries, (stats should be trickling in on Twitter at about 10pm). What numbers do you want to see from the offense? Who are you most intrigued about on defense?

Advertisement
Doesn't really matter, if our dline has a field day everyone is gonna be worried our oline lol and vice versa. I just hope for no injuries.

I look forward to the overreaction from fans.

If the QB's do well, the Defense sucks & Diaz needs to be fired, if the Defense does well the QB's suck.

Also look forward to the over analyzing of rushing stats. Even though these scrimmages are all situational football & they don't even use the full field.

It's always fun this time of year seeing people trip out over situational stats that usually happened from within the 30yd line lol.

Advertisement

If the QB's do well, the Defense sucks & Diaz needs to be fired, if the Defense does well the QB's suck.

Also look forward to the over analyzing of rushing stats. Even though these scrimmages are all situational football & they don't even use the full field.

It's always fun this time of year seeing people trip out over situational stats that usually happened from within the 30yd line lol.
Agreed, the second scrimmage is when the depth chart usually is finalized then the third scrimmage is usually more work for the second and third team.

In all fairness dozier does suck.

#AnyoneButRosier

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm looking forward to Nosier PR squad defending his inaccuracies being trumped by experience

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to Nosier PR squad defending his inaccuracies being trumped be experience

I'm looking forward to just seeing how many snaps each QB gets. I don't really care what they do with them but it will tell us everything about how the corches feel.

Looking forward to hearing that ome of the backup qb's lit it up and is seriously pushing rosier

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back