Clive Wolford

miamiphd

Sophomore
Clive just scored his first NFL touchdown. Walked up to the camera and flashed the [[_]]. Another me guy.

By the way, why has Feliciano been inactive all season? What's up?

Advertisement
Feliciano hasn't been good enough to start all season thats why.
He was drafted too highly for the 4th round. he should have been a 6th rounder. But still we have a pretty **** good LG that is in his 2nd year. And rg we have someone else there, and he's the backup at RG and Center.

Advertisement
He was drafted too highly for the 4th round. he should have been a 6th rounder. But still we have a pretty **** good LG that is in his 2nd year. And rg we have someone else there, and he's the backup at RG and Center.

Webb hasn't been so fantastic at RG. Sounds like Feliciano is a working project. Maybe he will be ready for the RG spot next year.

Clive is ballin. I just wish this dumbazz commentator would stop ******** up his name

Last edited:

Webb hasn't been so fantastic at RG. Sounds like Feliciano is a working project. Maybe he will be ready for the RG spot next year.

well at the beginning of the year, Howard was starting at RG, but then menelik watson got hurt, so they moved Howard to RT. But he plain just hasn't earned the playing time yet. But yes, the hope is he plays into it next year. i dont know if they really expected him to earn the starting job this year, after all he was a 4th round pick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back