Clemson

TwentySix

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Didn't see a thread and felt there needed to be one if only to point out that bull**** flagrant call on Rion.

Advertisement
I'm watching on ESPN 3 without sound, but it looked like a crap call. What did the announcers say about it? We were up 19-12, but now are down 21-19. Half of my family is from SC, went to Clemson, and are big CU fans. Don't want to hear crap from them. Gotta win this one.

They both said they didn't think it should have been a flagrant. Both are obvious Clemson guys though and kept saying "Well it may have been excessive." It was just a good, hard foul. Home-court call. I know everyone here hates Adams, but his driving has been a key so far.

I don't hate Adams, but it is the "cool" thing to say on the internets. He's not a bad player, he's just not the #2 option, which is has been forced to be on this team.

Anyway, 27-27 at the half.

Haha. Yeah, I know people just need someone to "hate". I was watching a clip on Jaquan Newton earlier today. Looks legit. Should solve a lot of problems when this guy is on the team. If anyone is interested, here it is.

... Unrelated note, Salas just threw a perfect game for the baseball team.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iy7Cp-B6dM&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami got called for 16 fouls to Clemson 8, and Clemson shot many more free throws yet Miami was driving to the hoop alot.
I know we fouled some late, but it was 8 times in last minute.

That flagrant was crap was a 5 point swing too.

I still say we will get at least two more "we are on the bubble"/"We have a shot at the tourney" threads.

:)

Miami got called for 16 fouls to Clemson 8, and Clemson shot many more free throws yet Miami was driving to the hoop alot.
I know we fouled some late, but it was 8 times in last minute.

That flagrant was crap was a 5 point swing too.

The refs didn't call many fouls at all in this game, despite some physical play. That's fine with me -- flagrant aside, I thought the refs called the game evenly. Most of our fouls came late when we were forced to send them to the line. We shot 2-8 from the FT line, which is ridiculously bad... there's the game, right there.

MAYNE WE **** THE BED
WE WERE TOURNEY BOUND ON AN AUTOMATIC BID
NOW WE HAVE TO SCRAP OUR WAY BACK IN
ACC TOURNEY CHAMPS OR BUST

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back