Clemson commits plan on attending the game next week

Advertisement
With high school starting back up, how exactly are they going to do that?
Maybe not all those states are back but it being a night game some of those kids can drive there. You can’t meet with the coaches and can’t go into the facilities and have to buy your own ticket, is it really with it?

Advertisement
Broward is still virtual....Tate willd efinately be there...that kid is locked in

Broward is still virtual....Tate willd efinately be there...that kid is locked in

My daughter goes to Uschool and theyve been in person learning since the year started although you have virtual option if parent wants. I wonder if he opted for that choice

Advertisement
Happy to see our OL looking better this year and guys like Rivers and Walker waiting in the wings, makes not getting a kid like Tate a little easier to handle.
Have any of those U school kids panned out yet? I know they have had a couple D1 kids but how have they done so far?

Advertisement
I know we’ve finally got that OL headed in the right direction. I’m thrilled about how it will look over the next year or two. But we need to keep guys like Tate home.

Which is why we need to actually win one of these big games again. ND in 2017 was ridiculously overrated. Clemson this year may be slightly overrated given their defense hasn’t been tested. But they are a legit BCS championship contender. Got to start beating guys like this to get the Tates back.

Advertisement
Back