Clements

Advertisement
thought edwards would get mult carries when we needed a spark.
OT instead. who knew>
kudos to that unsung motherscratcher!

I've always thought Clements was a very good rb, but he has just had some tough breaks with injuries and was buried on the depth chart with miller and james 2 years ago, duke and james last year, and now duke and crawford. I think had he not had all those injuries, it would be Duke, Clements, then Crawford honestly.

OT instead. who knew>

Gus isnt ready. The carry he did get, he stayed balled up after he took the hand off and ran right into the back of an Olinemen instead of keeping his vision (ala Dallas) alert to the wide open single cut to the outside. He stills needs to be coached up!

Advertisement
I've been told that from a few people post this game, but seriously that was my last takeaway from the game, Crawford did fine.

[]_[]nique-31;1631718 said:
OT instead. who knew>

Gus isnt ready. The carry he did get, he stayed balled up after he took the hand off and ran right into the back of an Olinemen instead of keeping his vision (ala Dallas) alert to the wide open single cut to the outside. He stills needs to be coached up!

This. But according to dumbass posters hes better than Alex Collins. There's a reason Crawford got 30 ******* carries tonight. He got it done, but there really is no one else. And with EC have to tread carefully still.

Advertisement
I'd like to see Duke get the WF game off to recover and wouldn't mind the same for Morris, though that ain't happnin

Advertisement
Back