LB Antonio Smothers 4* or Terry McCray 3*
CB Nigel Bethel 4*
CB Kendall Randolph 4*
CB Dennis Turner 3*
S Trayone Gray 3*
S Ryan Mayes 3*
S Kyle Gibson 4*

Advertisement
31 is possible. Probably closer to 29 though. Don't see us getting Street or Gibson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
yeah but this is a real chance Gaillard liked us cause we offered his teammate that he wanted street actually has legit interest.

yeah but this is a real chance Gaillard liked us cause we offered his teammate that he wanted street actually has legit interest.

Wrong. He loved UM as an idea. We got in too late, and what kept us in was offering his teammate. Personally I think it is laughable that getting in during his junior year spring is too late, but that's a whole other ball of wax.

street is a legitimate chance just saying he really likes us

So did Gaillard.

No one thought we had a chance with AQM last year. Anything is possible if we can get these kids on campus.

That's the key and let's be real Gaillard isn't done. You think a kid who's committed twice in the SEC who is a monster like him won't take officials later on? Trust, Bama, Tenn, UGA, Ole Miss, LSU, Auburn and UM just off the top of my head will fight till the end for this kid who will listen

Advertisement
Street would be amazing. I think we land Lane as well. He could commit early to Bama or Florida but on Signing Day, I see him inking with Miami especially if Miami has a great year.

Street would be amazing. I think we land Lane as well. He could commit early to Bama or Florida but on Signing Day, I see him inking with Miami especially if Miami has a great year.

No way Lane commits to UM. It was a long shot as time went on but now with him most likely committing with Quincy Wilson that means we have absolutely no chance and honestly maybe the staff has known for a while

We are at 23 now.. I honestly say maybe 4-5 more

DT
RB
Berrios/Dixon
NSD surprise

Maybe 2-3 guys will have grade issues which seems about our normal turnover rate. Plus this class will have maybe 6-7 EE's candidates. So those guys are counted for 2013 class. Which we all know had EE's Odogwu,Knighton, Dobard, Sandland(jr) which those guys counted towards 2012 class. So realistically we could take 31-32 again. However I think AG stops around 27 4 more spots left.

Advertisement
I feel you on the too late in your Jr year spring but what do I know I thought the reason we were in it was because of the offer to his friend but I was wrong no big deal

Advertisement
Back