Class of 2023 5* CB Tony Mitchell

Super early but class of ‘23 5* CB has the Canes in his top 10. Was being reported that this kid is really close with recent commit Trequon Fegans and wants to play with him at the next level.

Attachments

• 994836AE-7F04-4A2D-8FC1-5196DE7D34DD.jpeg
    994836AE-7F04-4A2D-8FC1-5196DE7D34DD.jpeg
    814.4 KB · Views: 101
Advertisement
Lot of big time schools on his Top 10. Would love to add him to a CB group that’s starting to really turn it around under TRob and DVD. If the kids in the back 7 play up to the standards we’ve come to expect out of the CB and S rooms, then kids like Mitchell will take a seriously hard look at Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Super early but class of ‘23 5* CB has the Canes in his top 10. Was being reported that this kid is really close with recent commit Trequon Fegans and wants to play with him at the next level.
I live in Lower Alabama and was told he is all Clemson right now. I'll be up at Thompson during basketball season so I'll see if I can get some info.

Advertisement
Bro if T-Rob and DVD can get Rique, Ivey, and Bolden drafted semi early in the draft… it’s over. He’s already selling Jaycee Horn walking into homes but imagine him with 3 more local bullets on the trail.

Bro if T-Rob and DVD can get Rique, Ivey, and Bolden drafted semi early in the draft… it’s over. He’s already selling Jaycee Horn walking into homes but imagine him with 3 more local bullets on the trail.
Rique would be great but if he can get Ivey to even be a day 2 pick selling that development in one year is HUGE on the trail…

Advertisement
Back