class of 2017 james makszin highlight tape

Advertisement
I would definitely be offering him right now if I was on the staff. I like him a lot better on the OL compared to DL just because he seems so much more natural there. He also seems to have the perfect attitude and nastiness for the position and I think his ceiling is much higher there as well. I would love to see him at C, he has the athleticism for OT and I know he's young but it's just a gut feeling that I think he would dominate there depending on how he grows.

A few questions...does he have interest in The U, or are you just hoping he does? What schools does he like and who will be involved with his recruitment? What position does HE want to play the most?

I would definitely suggest he tries his damndest to get to the Nike camps coming up this spring/summer as those are the best way to get recognition and offers. Also, attending camps at colleges over the summer that he is interested is a must. Any schools he is interested in but may not be able to attend, I would try to get in touch with the coaches at those schools asap over email or social media, or both.

Seems like a D1 type of player, I hope to see Miami offer him down the road. Thanks for sharing

Your nephew looks talented but I grew up in Fairfield County and the level of competition is not very good. I hope he is gonna do some camps and combines because CT does not really produce FBS level football players. The camps should get him noticed because he does seem talented.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back