Class Impact: Thad Franklin to Miami, Part Two

View as article
What's the difference between having a FB scholly and walking onto the basketball team, and being offered a scholarship in both sports? You can only use one scholarship.

Advertisement
This kid isn't even a D1 basketball player, that offer is just to get him to Happy Valley, I'm sure if he wanted to walk onto the basketball team here Manny and Coach L would be ok with that.

Exactly, and this isn't like some BB offer from Michigan St., Kansas, Duke or UNC. If the kid wants to play basketball as well, or just isn't sure, Miami is right there with Ped State.

Not a big deal. Let him go, he's over rated! Unless, you want to waste a scholly on a fast fullback who can't block.
Okay, I get it we all want to be Homers supporting the committs, but watch his highlights. I see Lingard 2.0, but not as fast. He's running through huge holes and I don't see elite moves. Now if theres more film, great lets see it.

Someone please tell me the canes are better than the peds in basketball for fux sake
In most years, especially under Coach L, yes Miami is better that Ped State. But the absurd federal investigation and case decimated Miami’s recruiting. We’ll need 2 full classes of recruits to recover.
and this year Ped State was at the bottom of the top 25. They were having their best season in years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back