Class Impact: Daran Branch to Miami

Told 247 his doors are still open to others that want to recruit him and that him and Baker have that understanding. Oklahoma's recruiting him and trying to get him on campus.

“I look at it as I’m not going to turn anybody down,” he explained. “I’m committed to Miami, but my door is still open because – like I tell everybody and even me and Coach Baker even have this understanding – things happen, you know?”"

I understand where he coming from... he knows he’s not the level of prospect that couldn’t get pushed out at the last minute so he’s making sure he keep his options open too just in case.

Advertisement
I understand where he coming from... he knows he’s not the level of prospect that couldn’t get pushed out at the last minute so he’s making sure he keep his options open too just in case.

Can’t blame the kid. If we win 10’games and go the ACC championship anything could happen.

Advertisement
That is fine. I just hope our staff replies to these types of situations by telling the kids if you are looking then so are we because things happen, you know...

Advertisement
Disagree. Kid has freaky tools and a lot of potential. Not sure who his replacement in the class would be.

idk either. He's a good player, don't get me wrong...but its South Florida, man. DBs grow on trees down here - and throughout the state...and you always get some late risers that emerge when senior tape pops up. I'm just not going to care one way or another about OOS DBs.

I Think he is a s prospect here...more so than a Striker. He has back end ability

I prefer her back end ability.

Advertisement
I still like him at safety...

Washington I would say is pegged at striker but I wouldn’t mind upgrading with a better prospect

Advertisement
That’s a fine piece of **** that’s for sure. Don’t get the fascination with huge booties. Give me this all day long and on Sundays.
Guys like me blessed with monolithic reproductive organs prefer a large booty as it acts as a sort of safety buffer zone from puncturing a stomach or lung when I’m putting in work.

I’ve put the whammy on chicks with less cushion, and they invariably looked like Will from the first season of Stranger Things when Chief Hoop was pulling that endless serpent from his throat.

Guys like me blessed with monolithic reproductive organs prefer a large booty as it acts as a sort of safety buffer zone from puncturing a stomach or lung when I’m putting in work.

I’ve put the whammy on chicks with less cushion, and they invariably looked like Will from the first season of Stranger Things when Chief Hoop was pulling that endless serpent from his throat.
Not me. I'm hung like a Mediterranean Fruitfly. But I do like the big booties. Like the real stuff though, not that Brazil wanna be stuff from the chicks at La Carreta in Doral.

Not me. I'm hung like a Mediterranean Fruitfly. But I do like the big booties. Like the real stuff though, not that Brazil wanna be stuff from the chicks at La Carreta in Doral.
Fake booties are gross

Advertisement
Back