Class Impact: Corey Flagg to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I’ll just say this.....they better make some changes or there’s going to be a huge mess on manny’s hands. You keep rolling the same kids out there and they’re grading out awful isn’t good for the other players. That’s not hyperbole , that’s real talk.
I think it’s obvious by now that the coaching staff over values “experience” and upperclassmen

Unfortunately we don’t have the media to apply direct pressure

I think it’s obvious by now that the coaching staff over values “experience” and upperclassmen

Unfortunately we don’t have the media to apply direct pressure
It’s because they don’t trust themselves to have coached up these kids in short order and see it as a false security blanket

Media won’t be needed , if changes don’t happen it’ll take care of itself

Also why the IC rule needs to be changed. Coaches need to be able to play the best guys period and not coach scared, thinking if the don’t play the upperclassmen they’ll bolt and leave depth and inexperience problems, or if they don’t immediately play freshman who aren’t physically me tally ready they’ll bolt. It leads to split locker rooms and guys seeing playing time given and not earned. Coaches need to be respected and that only comes with being real, honest and fair. You can’t hold players accountable if coaches aren’t holding themselves accountable.

Advertisement
All baker and Patke have to do is come home.. I’ll plug them to the streets. I told baker that in my living room a year ago when he came to catch up with my brother. I’ll take him to Kamp Houston one night with me and talk ball and I’ll get the right people in the room for him to get who he wants. He just gotta wanna do it. Patke too. He’s a cypress kid there’s a lot of talent here. My neighbor is the 42nd player in the nation..

It might make sense to reach out to DvD too. Especially if u got DNA @SouthParkCane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back