Off-Topic CIS Tables

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
@Andrew some initial feedback on tables after a few days of usage:

1. The table header is unusable in dark mode. White background with a white font. Can this be cleaned up?
  2. Can't paste in rows. They get embeded as a row within a cell. IDK there's much you can do about this though

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Andrew , was just able to copy the key recruit table into the clipboard, sort by date and then extract just this weekends visitors and paste into the OV June 2-5 thread. Nice!

Tables are so useful! Saved a bunch of time.

@Andrew , was just able to copy the key recruit table into the clipboard, sort by date and then extract just this weekends visitors and paste into the OV June 2-5 thread. Nice!

Tables are so useful! Saved a bunch of time.
Happy Jeremy Renner GIF

Advertisement
@Andrew , some questions/requests:

1. A couple weeks ago, the option to have alternating colors for rows disappeared. Was this intentional? I thought the alternating colors made things more readable.
  2. Is it possible to freeze either a row or a header to make navigating tables on a phone easier? See this thread

@Andrew , some questions/requests:

1. A couple weeks ago, the option to have alternating colors for rows disappeared. Was this intentional? I thought the alternating colors made things more readable.
  2. Is it possible to freeze either a row or a header to make navigating tables on a phone easier? See this thread
Nothing should of changed but let me look into this.

Advertisement
Back