CIS report on WQAM - 8/16

View as article
Advertisement
Pete just a few days ago said.. sheriff or perry will be the starter.. i want to know whats his problem with rosier

Maybe Pete has witnessed five consecutive seasons of average QB play with a mixed race QB, and knows that our ceiling is potentially higer with Perry.

Kaaya isn't mixed race. Both his parents are black.

His parents both appear to be mulatto.

One parent is a confirmed octoroon.

Pete just a few days ago said.. sheriff or perry will be the starter.. i want to know whats his problem with rosier

Maybe Pete has witnessed five consecutive seasons of average QB play with a mixed race QB, and knows that our ceiling is potentially higer with Perry.

Kaaya isn't mixed race. Both his parents are black.

His parents both appear to be mulatto.

Isn't he part islander?

The politically correct terms are high yella or redbone.

You guys are so insensitive, I have to say I am personally affronted with this tomfoolery.

Advertisement
Interesting..earlier in the year he predicted Perry would be the QB. Now that he is struggling all will be ok...sure.

I love what Pete had to say about the QB's. I'm paraphrasing, but something along the lines of, "Whoever wins the QB job, we will be ok. None of the guys are bad."

Interesting..earlier in the year he predicted Perry would be the QB. Now that he is struggling all will be ok...sure.

I love what Pete had to say about the QB's. I'm paraphrasing, but something along the lines of, "Whoever wins the QB job, we will be ok. None of the guys are bad."

Saying Shirreffs or Rosier would be the starter months ago wouldn't have excited most of the fan base. Always push the unknown while they are unknown, because as soon as they become known it's a lot more difficult.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back