CIS putting me in Purgatory

Advertisement
@UrineDaloop I never claimed to be a martyr. It's just ironic. Isn't this suppose to be a platform where it is Canes fans vs Everyone? Yet, you are focused on dividing Canes fans.

It is also comical that so much thought and a system adjustment was put into action to create purgatory. CIS used to be a place with a colorful cast of characters making passionate fanatic quotable statements riling up the Canes fanbase and reengaging fans to a program that has been tough to watch/root for since idk... John Routh..

@DMoney used to come out with straight fire podcast having me ready to run through a wall but it seems like people are more focused on censorship than creating great thought provoking content. I used to come here after every win and especially after every unbelievable loss to be apart of the Canes community to let off steam. Now, everyone just walking around on egg shells with neutered conversations.

So, congratulations on whatever the banning and purgatory policies were designed to do. All you have done is censor diehard loyalists

Advertisement
@UrineDaloop I never claimed to be a martyr. It's just ironic. Isn't this suppose to be a platform where it is Canes fans vs Everyone? Yet, you are focused on dividing Canes fans.

It is also comical that so much thought and a system adjustment was put into action to create purgatory. CIS used to be a place with a colorful cast of characters making passionate fanatic quotable statements riling up the Canes fanbase and reengaging fans to a program that has been tough to watch/root for since idk... John Routh..

@DMoney used to come out with straight fire podcast having me ready to run through a wall but it seems like people are more focused on censorship than creating great thought provoking content. I used to come here after every win and especially after every unbelievable loss to be apart of the Canes community to let off steam. Now, everyone just walking around on egg shells with neutered conversations.

So, congratulations on whatever the banning and purgatory policies were designed to do. All you have done is censor diehard loyalists
You’re welcome.

Say hi to Orwell for me.

Its a weird bunch of "men" roaming around CIS. Kind of goes hand in hand with the demise of the program. No doubt it's your typical Bud Light crowd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back