CIS Mongoloids: "Wait, We Can Be Dumber"

Chickillo being talked up during padless practices. Sounds familiar.

Checking his post history, it is no surprise this human Al Golden pube would take this stance.

Unfortunately for you, the Steelers have had 9 practices in full pads. But you're a Golden disciple, why deal in reality?

Chickillo is raising **** and making plays against the NFL's #2 total offense from 2014, and an OL that ranked 3rd in the league in pass blocking. I hope you're better at blowing Al than you are at talking football, because the last thing he needs on top of an impending 4-8 records is a toothy ******* from his most loyal side bltch.

:sanford:

Advertisement
I love how the CIS mongoloids who "support" the profram never fail to blame the players instead of Al Golden and the adults getting paid to **** up these kids' futures. Some great fans weve got.

The Al ball lickers love to bash players,but the ones calling out the crappy coaching are the " bad fans".

Too funny.

Guy graduates or leaves for the NFL = he was a scrub or not as good as posters made him out to be
Current player filling the role = superstar
Bashing coach = not a true fan

Rinse and repeat.

Same cast of imbeciles slaughtering players. They're uncanny in their ability to get everything wrong.

Chick went from 5 star athletic beast with a relentless motor to a sponge soaked in butter and bacon grease. I'm sure that's exactly how he envisioned his college career going when Folden duped him into signing here.

I hope he's the next Kevin Greene for the Steelers.

The Al ball lickers love to bash players,but the ones calling out the crappy coaching are the " bad fans".

Too funny.

Guy graduates or leaves for the NFL = he was a scrub or not as good as posters made him out to be

Rinse and repeat.

Superfan formula: Crush departing players, eat the *** of recruits, begin to rip those recruits after they get on the field, wedge Folden's weener next to their epiglottis at all times.

Advertisement
Here is what these dumb ***** don't seem to understand. Even IF it is "the players fault" that is STILL on Al Golden! This is college football...there is no GM or draft. You are 100% responsible for every player on your team. If you can't recruit kids who fit your scheme, can't get them to perform the way you want or can't find kids smart enough to handle your complex scheme, then that is on the COACH. GTFOH with anything else

Too funny.

Rinse and repeat.

Superfan formula: Crush departing players, eat the *** of recruits, begin to rip those recruits after they get on the field, wedge Folden's weener next to their epiglottis at all times.

Boy,....you stupid as fck. I LOL'd at this ****!!!

Golden ballz gaggers. Make people sick. The fat excuse of a coach gets countless excuse and blow jobs while they dump on miss used kids. None of Golden teams were devoid of talent. Our 2007 team under Randy..... That is what devoid of talent look like. When fat *** gets canned they are going to try back track their sucking

Advertisement

Checking his post history, it is no surprise this human Al Golden pube would take this stance.

Unfortunately for you, the Steelers have had 9 practices in full pads. But you're a Golden disciple, why deal in reality?

Chickillo is raising **** and making plays against the NFL's #2 total offense from 2014, and an OL that ranked 3rd in the league in pass blocking. I hope you're better at blowing Al than you are at talking football, because the last thing he needs on top of an impending 4-8 records is a toothy ******* from his most loyal side bltch.

9 practices HOLY ****!!!!. I bet he was "flying all over the field".

9 practices HOLY ****!!!!. I bet he was "flying all over the field".

I can't wait for the day you fake *** super fans leave with Fat AL to whatever ****** job he lands next.

*sigh*

Here's the thing about the ol' Chickillo debate...

Whether he becomes a stud in the NFL is irrelevant. He's been under 3 staffs during his career. So far he has looked his worst under Golden's staff.

Coming to this school, running the 3-4 and asking a kid who should be 250 to gain weight and play at 280+ is all Al Golden's doing.

Was he a stud 4-3 Defensive End? Maybe, maybe not, but he sure as **** is a better 4-3 DE than he is a 3-4 DE.

Your job as a coach is to put the athletes in the best position to succeed. If they relish in that position and become a stud, great. But by no means should you be putting a player where he has no business being.

Advertisement
Just hoping Kaaya isn't the next one who gets skrewed by Golden and Co. Kid comes clear across the country to play for this rotting carcass of a football program when he could have stayed home and been a Heisman worthy QB at USC or UCLA.

Advertisement
Back