Christian Alexander 247 update

-Alexander received his Miami offer when he made the trip down to Sun Life Stadium to watch the Hurricanes play the Florida Gators early in the 2013 season.

-Says “I was ecstatic,” “They were my first offer and I felt blessed.”

-Miami has kept in regular contact with Alexander ever since.

-Says “I like Miami a lot,” “Coach Franklin recruits my area and we have a great relationship. We have been growing ever since that day. I talk to him every week. During the recruiting period in January Coach Golden stopped by the school.”

-Miami is still Alexander’s only offer at this point and he admits that gives UM the early lead in his recruitment.

-Says “That definitely gives them a leg up,” “Right now I would be a Hurricane. I like the Hurricanes a lot and that is a good school.”

-threw for 1,865 yards with 24 touchdowns and four interceptions while completing 62 percent of passes. He also rushed for four touchdowns.

-is also hearing from schools like Florida, Florida State, Auburn, Penn State, and Vanderbilt. This weekend he plans to visit Florida.

-Says “I have always been a Gator fan,” “I like everything about them. I like their offense a lot. I have always had a good relationship. I have talked to coach Muschamp in his office and I am just hoping for some good news this weekend.”

-Auburn is another school showing some interest that has the attention of Alexander.

-Says “I like their offense,” “It is a read-option type of offense. They do a lot of things out of the spread and we do a lot of similar things with our offense.”

-is looking to visit Miami, Florida, UCF, and Penn State this spring. During the summer he hopes to participate in camps at Miami and Washington.

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Miami-Is-QB-Alexanders-Only-Offer-178081

Advertisement
He likes the Gators offense? Really? Is that the equivalent of someone saying they like our defensive scheme?

He likes the Gators offense? Really? Is that the equivalent of someone saying they like our defensive scheme?

Maybe he was smart enough to watch that Duke offense that will be installed at UiF under Roper. UiF made a change that can back up their "we are changing" rhetoric, at least on the surface. We made no such change, so we can't recruit to that.

I just watched his film and i am not impress, he does a whole bunch of running but no passing. when he does pass its not accurate i really dont know what they seen in him.

Advertisement
I just watched his film and i am not impress, he does a whole bunch of running but no passing. when he does pass its not accurate i really dont know what they seen in him.

He can not commit to Miami

Advertisement
Back