Christian Alexander 2015 QB

Cash

Emperor
Premium
Given a verbal offer from Coley last week. He's out of Lakeland Christian & is 6'03" 205lbs. He supposedly has interest from Bama, The Turds & UCF but we are the 1st to offer.

http://youtu.be/bEki6_yrn38

There is hardly any recent video on YouTube of this kid but he's got some wheels. There's a 37 second clip on YouTube of him taking off & it was very Michael Vick (ish). He's listed as a pro-style QB because his high school runs that offense but he is a threat when he runs the ball.

Advertisement
Stat from last season: 1,986 passing yards, 28 touchdowns, six interceptions and six rushing TDs.

He pump fakes a lot in his game highlights but yeah they'll pull that out. He's VERY athletic though!

He's legit... Thats my cousin #1 in the highlights... When he had to play Frostproof and Fort Meade he played lights out... If they had simmons last year they wouldve made the playoffs both frostproof and fort meade barely escaped them...

Advertisement
He's legit... Thats my cousin #1 in the highlights... When he had to play Frostproof and Fort Meade he played lights out... If they had simmons last year they wouldve made the playoffs both frostproof and fort meade barely escaped them...

His mother does my mom's hair. They're Gator fans...like most of the kids and families in Lakeland unfortunately.

His mother does my mom's hair. They're Gator fans...like most of the kids and families in Lakeland unfortunately.

I know right... I dont get what they see in the turds... Are you from or residing in Lakeland?

Advertisement
Back