Chris Low, ESPN CFB Insider said that Golden is GONZO at end

Does it make financial sense for Kaaya, who suffered a concussion, or Scott or any of the other guys who are laying it all on the line for this coach who is so obviously out of his league. Admit your mistake and make a bold move, an obvious choice, that would invigorate this dead program.

Advertisement
This season?

Exactly! The biggest reason to fire Al now is that the BOT cannot be trusted. Give them the slightest chance and they will keep this smuck ANOTHER frigging year. Anyone who thinks there is no way Al gets to stay has not been paying attention to the slimiest pack of ***** south of DC -- The Miami BOT!

Advertisement
This season?

Exactly! The biggest reason to fire Al now is that the BOT cannot be trusted. Give them the slightest chance and they will keep this smuck ANOTHER frigging year. Anyone who thinks there is no way Al gets to stay has not been paying attention to the slimiest pack of ***** south of DC -- The Miami BOT!

butch-davis.jpg

One of those idiot broadcasters said that Golden is just now getting out from under the sanctions and should have another year to prove his worth. They certainly didn't repeat it later in the game.

Yes that was their tone yesterday early in the game but as the game wore on and they saw how the team didn't give a **** they realized how ****ed up the situation actually is and then kept repeating how games like this gets coaches fired.

Advertisement
Austin, please shut up. No one cares about your utopian capitalistic strategies. You're the type of investor that rides stocks to 0.00. The admin f'ed up hard and are hoping for some dead cat bounce... instead Golden's stock just cratered to 0.

Professionals don't make financial decisions like this. And the fan base is made to suffer. Fvck the BOT all day.

I don't know how intelligent fans can turn around and get behind the program even after Golden is fired. The BOT is suspect as **** and their interests are not aligned with that of fan base. That more than anything has me depressed

This season?

This!!
I don't understand why some people are so against him getting fired now.
I have to believe its because they secretly want him to win out and turn it around and not get fired.
No other explanation.

Advertisement
Back