chip on our shoulder

theu852

Sophomore
everyone knows that the coaching is terrible but how big of a role do you think us having no chip on our shoulder whatsoever play in us being terrible. what happened to the fights coming out of the tunnel, the not shaking hands with opponents, the coming out in the cotton bowl and embracing texas booing us.

Advertisement
Guess you missed us jumping on Louisvilles logo a few years back? How did that work out? BTW more recently, Pitt game. We got chippy in that game. Didn't seem to help.......that's not our issue.

The players could come out of the tunnel like mad dogs, but as soon as they are dropped in a zone 10 yards from the line of scrimmage and made to patty cake on the DL what's the point

Advertisement
Why do people assume this is what attributes to success at UM? I don't ever recall Santana, Wayne, Dorset, Reed and Morgan doing that. Too be fair the scheme is bad and the players aren't working hard enough. If I see one more shirtless pic of these guys working out on Instagram I'm going to lose it... These kids don't have the work ethic of the former players and they don't have a coach to push them. It's funny Al talked about entitlement being an issue once he arrived, yet he has done nothing but fostered an "entitled" atmosphere among players and fans. We don't earn anything anymore we deserve it haha. We deserve club style weight sessions, we deserve softball, we deserve kick ball, we deserve the cancellation of practice haha, and just for that we deserve beat downs on Saturday.

Why do people assume this is what attributes to success at UM? I don't ever recall Santana, Wayne, Dorset, Reed and Morgan doing that. Too be fair the scheme is bad and the players aren't working hard enough. If I see one more shirtless pic of these guys working out on Instagram I'm going to lose it... These kids don't have the work ethic of the former players and they don't have a coach to push them. It's funny Al talked about entitlement being an issue once he arrived, yet he has done nothing but fostered an "entitled" atmosphere among players and fans. We don't earn anything anymore we deserve it haha. We deserve club style weight sessions, we deserve softball, we deserve kick ball, we deserve the cancellation of practice haha, and just for that we deserve beat downs on Saturday.

couldn't have said it better myself

this team would get run over again and again and again by the 2000 team

they're ***ing TINY

Advertisement
Back