Chick

Catskill Cane

Redshirt Freshman
Is it me or does Chick crash down on the OT every play? Is that what he is supposed to do?

It fuggin ****es me off because he gives up contain on every single god da$$ play

Chick needs to move inside IMHO

Advertisement
If he moves inside how is he going to start ahead of Porter or Pierre.**** if we sign a top JC DT he will be lucky to be the 4th guy in the rotation.A sign that the defense will be better next year is when we see some of the starters this year listed as backups when next season starts.

He needs some work. This was his second season and first Utough, I remain optimistic still.

Hopefully the combination of a better rotation (depth and talent wise) along with another session of UTough can make him a much better player.

Advertisement
He can't be effective inside, that needs to stop being thrown around, IMO. I'm very curious to know if he had any sort of nagging injury this year that just didn't get reported.

He can't be effective inside, that needs to stop being thrown around, IMO. I'm very curious to know if he had any sort of nagging injury this year that just didn't get reported.

I'm wondering if there is something with his shoulder because his punch is just terrible. One thing our DL really needs to improve on is the use of their hands.

Needs to lose weight and work on speed and explosion. We need him to improve if we want to compete nationally next year

I aint going to bash the guy. He obviously hit a wall this year and I'm sure hes going to work his *** off in the off season. In a perfect world he would of only played maybe 20-30% of the snaps this year coming off a redshirt last year, unfortunately he was thrown into the fire and has to learn on the job..

Advertisement
I aint going to bash the guy. He obviously hit a wall this year and I'm sure hes going to work his *** off in the off season. In a perfect world he would of only played maybe 20-30% of the snaps this year coming off a redshirt last year, unfortunately he was thrown into the fire and has to learn on the job..

Agree 100%

I said this earlier, and the thread was deleted, but he needs to cut weight. He is not explosive and has zero quickness off the ball right now. He is playing in quicksand. That or try to get his weight up and slide inside, because his current state isn't gonna cut it.

I'm very curious to know if he had any sort of nagging injury this year that just didn't get reported.

I've been wondering about this, too.

He's playing way too high and stiff, and he has no get-off. He's not disengaging. He's not doing much of anything.

Everything about him looks off.

Advertisement
Fewer short muscle, more long muscle, less weight.

Chick will be fine. He knows what he needs, and Chick will be getting that whatever.

Sure would help his performance if he had more help on the interior line.

Advertisement
Back