Chesapeake Bowl (Northeast All Star Game) Practice Write-up

hasena75

Junior
Top Performers from Thursday

Courtel Jenkins - Called him far and away the best lineman on his team. Very good quickness and very good strength. Has Aggressive hands.

Raymon Minor - Heard his name being thrown around IDK what the interest level is with him

6'3 220 Listed as an Athlete. Has been playing Linebacker for his team
Good quickness and Change of Direction abilities

Advertisement
Im guessing thatsna bowl game featuring talent from Virginia all the way up to New Jersey/New York or am i wrong

Yea pretty much..
NJ
NY
Maryland
Virginia
Delaware
Pennsylvania
West Virginia
Washington DC Area

Courtel Jenkins - Called him far and away the best lineman on his team. Very good quickness and very good strength. Has Aggressive hands.

Raymon Minor - Heard his name being thrown around IDK what the interest level is with him

Wow, impressive. I'm assuming though that he is not on a team with Andrew Brown or Dashawn Hand?

TO BE honest I'm not sure Hand or Brown would even play in this game since they are probably in the UA game or AA game

Advertisement
15.jpeg

16.jpeg

TO BE honest I'm not sure Hand or Brown would even play in this game since they are probably in the UA game or AA game

True, I didn't think about that. Regardless though, I think Jenkins is gonna be a solid contributor here.

Advertisement
This needs to be bumped...Jenkins is showing out and he is coming in at DT a big position of need.. huge news and I hope he keeps it up through the remaining practices and at the game. Keep making us proud Courtel!

Minor has UM in his top 5 and he is scheduled to visit on Jan 17th

Jenkins has to be our most underrated commit. I think he'll flourish from a red-shirt year and he'll be pretty solid for us down the line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back