Cheez it Bowl (Camping World) Participants last year

Advertisement
Advertisement
No they’re headed to the cotton bowl. Most likely Texas
Correct. If the projection analysis is to be believed. Probably should have checked their website.

1608297067833.png

Is there still a chance to meet UF in our bowl?
Now that’s what I’m talking about! UF offense is twice as deadly as UNCs at the minimum! So if UNC hung 60 on us the gaytor could probably hang 80 plus on us. That complete embarrassment of Manure and the Suntan U football program on national TV to our instate rival could finally be the straw that breaks the camels back resulting in the end of this whole football program experiment in cheapness, incompetence, laziness, and **** right malpractice finally after 20 years! Then god willing the BOT members who care about football will take the reins away from the virtue signaling “E before the W” waste of life members and put a football guy like Alonzo or Gino as our AD with autonomy to hire the beat football coach and staff available and for the first time since since 90s before Donna “the destroyer” this program will finally get serious about itself and becomes the U again instead of Suntan U. 🙏🎄

Advertisement
I’m hoping for a shootout victory. I don’t need the defense to decide to show up and then they retain everyone for next season
Yeah, the only way Manny decides to change staff on defense is a near-repeat of the Clemson-NC State-UNC games. Even then he may not, unless he was pressured and needed a scapegoat. I don’t know who would apply the pressure though, certainly not Blake James.

We're 8-2, spent most of the season in or near the top-10, and just landed a top-10 recruiting class.

Why does anyone expect sweeping changes?

Advertisement
We're 8-2, spent most of the season in or near the top-10, and just landed a top-10 recruiting class.

Power of beatdowns .... Clemson type savagery inflicted on our program.

Because we just let NC run for 400+ yards and baker has been suspect all year. If manny is serious about winning he makes a change. There is no reason not to other than is personal relationship

We have deep lesions that will take many years to heal .
The paybacks aren’t one game it will be a generation of beat downs to recover.

Hope I’m alive to witness every single one 🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back