Checked in with Kaaya

he isnt dumb. he is thinking "if ryan williams couldnt beat this bum out, i can have a shot of playing next year."

Advertisement
Says last night will not have an effect on his commitment and is still solid.

Guy is bringing in guys who know they will take it to the next level.

From Orlando Sentinel:

UM Canes recruit Brandon Powell disappointed in bowl, but "excited'' about reporting to UM

I saw Kaaya last night and he def looks like he could step on the field. Tall kid....

Advertisement
Advertisement
probably the same crystal balls that had matthew thomas and alex collins to um and stacy coley to fsu.

Kaaya has the talent to overcome the deficiencies at OC.

Lmao um no. That's a big deficiencies to overcome.

If Morris was average then you can decide what type of OC Coley is but until then what can you say? What coordinator can cover and freshen up a piece of ****?

No I can decide now, this whole offense took a step back from last year. That's on the OC not just Morris.

Losing Duke really hurt us. The offense was not the same after he got injured. After all he is the best player on offense. Also last year we had another good running back.

I said it before and I'll say it again...throw this kid to the lions in his first year let him learn early, he's a smart kid he'll learn and then hopefully in 2015 when our monster o line and d line have a year in the weight room under their belt we can go somewhere

Advertisement
Back