Not Planned Changes, seeing other forums in one step

jkdood

All ACC
Seems I could just look at top of screen (or scroll up) from forum I was in (eye) and go to another with one click; ex: basketball. Now we need to click forums and then select the other destination. Not a LOT of work, but more than before for why?

Advertisement
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The options under the forums quick tab that you see beneath the main menu no longer has quick tabs to other forums and on mobile there is no option at all to get to individual forums you can only jump to new posts.

It is inconvenient on the desk top site but it makes the mobile site pretty much useless.

Advertisement
1098F5DC-A36A-4039-A937-EF955CC1D366.png

So far this suggestion has not received any votes
fix the dam tabs, what functional reason on a web browser would someone add a click?! That messes up user experience and make it worse..

On secondary tab all I see is new post, trending, etc.. Just put the forums back or let users have choice of what they want..

Advertisement
This does not show up if I hover the cursor over the drop down so it's still an additional step. Would rather have it listed on the tab. 2020 sucks.
Hover doesn’t work on touch devices. It’s extra, but the forum list won’t fit on the submenu.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back