Champagnat Catholic Forfeit

Genron is a loser and a buster and is instilling nothing but twisted values in these kids. The ones who lose the most are those kids. I'm sure some of them would have played every last snap of that game, and if they didn't want to and were still suited up (or are their "stars'), that's even worse. Genron creating a toxic culture there and in the south florida football community for years. Kids who have his stain on them don't end up doing well, even outside of football. Then a nutlicker like Pete comes along and not only gives him a voice, but hypes him and praises him, pandering to dummies who will end up in his hands. It's sad.

Advertisement
SFHSSports ‏@SFHSSports · 4m4 minutes ago

Report: Champagnat has been removed from the Class 2A playoffs. For breaking a state rule against forfeiting/leaving a game at halftime

0 replies 3 retweets 0 favorites

Report: Champagnat has been removed from the Class 2A playoffs. For breaking a state rule against forfeiting/leaving a game at halftime

lol fail

Advertisement
I never heard of a team from s fla.just forfeiting at halftime...and to think about it they were a state team the year before...that is embarassing...take your lumps like a man

Those kids should whip his a**

Sadly, this kind of quitting has a negative effect on the kids. IF the kids are impressionable, they'll start to develop those kinds of traits if it keeps happening.

Horrible example to set.

Here we go Genron here we go!

leading men right into public embarrassment.

How long before that school is back to being a 7-11? A slurpee has more value than an education from that "school" (cough)

poor pete, hero dies

Advertisement
Those kids should whip his a**

Sadly, this kind of quitting has a negative effect on the kids. IF the kids are impressionable, they'll start to develop those kinds of traits if it keeps happening.

Horrible example to set.

Yes they will. First thing to happen will be them quitting on that team and going somewhere else. Then, the Devonaire Clarington effect will begin.

What a bunch of dumb *** coaches..Who was the porster taking up for their Head Coach Tunsil?? Dude is trash how can you be this stupid and not know the rules

The hammer will come down on that school sooner or later, I expect kids to transfer out. I highly doubt they are a legit credited school.

Advertisement
Back