HulkaCaniac Cheeseburger football. Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 8,301 Sep 4, 2016 #21 Lol, OP fluffed Folden the past two years.
flcanesfan Sophomore Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 1,288 Sep 4, 2016 #22 We had 15 tackle for losses and 3 sacks.. Under Al it would have taken 5 games to have 15 TFL's
Ohio_Cane WE BACK!!! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 4,119 Sep 4, 2016 #23 Liberty City El said: caneofny said: I'm a NY Guinea and we protect our own...but Mark D can get ****ed. I'll put him in the east river. Chad should have been beastin since day 1. So obvious what was wrong. Click to expand... Friend of mine or a Friend of ours? Click to expand... [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnmt6dLasxw[/video]
Liberty City El said: caneofny said: I'm a NY Guinea and we protect our own...but Mark D can get ****ed. I'll put him in the east river. Chad should have been beastin since day 1. So obvious what was wrong. Click to expand... Friend of mine or a Friend of ours? Click to expand... [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnmt6dLasxw[/video]