CFN Miami Preview

Advertisement
Actually, upon reading that preview, I think it sucks. Very poorly written. Rife with spelling and grammatical errors. Next time don't even bother posting something like that or I'll get upset.

Weakness of the defense: Winning at the point of attack, proven stars, tackling, coverage softness, run defense, third-down stops

sigh... Please not again

We cant man up in trenches, cant tackle, cant cover,cant get off the field?! What the **** can we do? Put a clown nose on dorito

Advertisement
Weakness of the defense: Winning at the point of attack, proven stars, tackling, coverage softness, run defense, third-down stops

sigh... Please not again

We cant man up in trenches, cant tackle, cant cover,cant get off the field?! What the **** can we do? Put a clown nose on dorito

According to that, the only thing our defense is good at is giving up yards.

sigh... Please not again

LOL

no mention of jermaine grace or corn elder? Honestly, this whole we have no depth thing is kind of crazy because the only guy on our 2 deep who hasnt played in games is Alex Figs and Dortch. He rips our lb's but kirby, dp, and gaines (i never liked this kid until last year) have all played a good amount and are much stronger. Cornelius and Ambrister are career back ups but they have experience. Except Dortch all our secondary has played alot. Bush and Jenkins were starting at end of year. Tracy, Gunter, and Crawford were all playing alot but we need carter and burns to fill in as backups. Our dt's are obviously our main concern but even corey king, earl moore, and dequan ivery are experienced.

Offensively, if elder and dallas step up, we can be a nightmare.

Advertisement
no mention of jermaine grace or corn elder? Honestly, this whole we have no depth thing is kind of crazy because the only guy on our 2 deep who hasnt played in games is Alex Figs and Dortch. He rips our lb's but kirby, dp, and gaines (i never liked this kid until last year) have all played a good amount and are much stronger. Cornelius and Ambrister are career back ups but they have experience. Except Dortch all our secondary has played alot. Bush and Jenkins were starting at end of year. Tracy, Gunter, and Crawford were all playing alot but we need carter and burns to fill in as backups. Our dt's are obviously our main concern but even corey king, earl moore, and dequan ivery are experienced.

Offensively, if elder and dallas step up, we can be a nightmare.

what does Cornelius, Ambrister, King, Moore, and Ivery collective experience consist of? Bc from what I have seen, it is devoid of production on the field.

i didnt say productive, i said experienced. they have been on the field.

Earl Moore is someone who got praise all year last year and we have heard nothing of him during spring.

Earl Moore is someone who got praise all year last year and we have heard nothing of him during spring.

I think he has a lot in front of him right now (Porter, Pierre and Robinson) and maybe others were getting said attention.

sigh... Please not again

According to that, the only thing our defense is good at is giving up yards.

Well, until our defense proves otherwise, I can't hate on the assessment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back