CFN Miami Preview

Scorpion

Freshman
Preview 2018: Miami Hurricanes. Be National Title Good

For anyone who's bored and looking for a fix, here's one preview for the upcoming season. There were two things I noticed that they got hilariously wrong. First, they said the historically great Miami teams feasted on cupcakes, which is complete bull****. Second, they do not have Richards on the list of top 5 offensive players.

Advertisement
I read that earlier, they're laughably ******. Mocking the smoke and turnover chain...Wisky "ran" by us?

Stopped reading CFN years ago because they were always complete idiots with big opinions. Basically if Susan Miller Degnan ran a website dedicated to college football.

I stopped reading at the point when the writer put a true freshman over a guy like Ahmmon Richards. How can you write a whole section about the offense and fail to mention our top wide receiver who broke our freshman receiving record, was a freshman all-american and had a decent year despite hamstring issues all season long.

Advertisement
Like Alabama doesn't play cupcakes
Compared to Bama, just about everyone is a cupcake.
Same with the Canes in our heyday..
Tougher competition takes a bigger toll on any team. Weaker teams are less physically taxing no matter who you are. I think the point is that the writer implies playing schedules loaded with cupcakes has been a Miami staple of some sort, which is horsesht.

Advertisement
In your opinion, considering we out rushed them, and the game was tight until we missed the kick I think it was pretty evenly contested...if you watched the game.

Lol, nice comeback. I watched it, and don't need to reference the stat sheet. Maybe you don't remember how insane everyone was on here during that game yelling at our DB's to turn around. Was that because the receivers were behind them or in front of them? Are RB's the only players on the field that run, or do other players do it too? The fact that we had more total rushing yards is irrelevant, their RB had a field day on us. And I would guess (without looking) that we only outrushed them because of Dallas in the wildcat.

Advertisement
Back