CBS Sports predicts Georgia will face Mark Richt in bowl

Advertisement
jim-mora-playoffs.jpg

The first set of College Football Playoff rankings from the selection committee will be unveiled on Tuesday night, CBS Sports' Jerry Palm has already updated his entire slate of bowl projections.
Palm has set up an interesting matchup in the Belk Bowl, with the Georgia Bulldogs taking on the Miami Hurricanes. Fans of each team understand the significance - Mark Richt vs. his former team.
So, the guy changes his original predictions and now we get a new prediction every week. That is exciting.

Advertisement
That would be entertaining and also a good team to prepare for. I think the kids would actually take it serious unlike the last couple BS bowls we have played in. Who wants to play Washington St. Still no excuse to lose but Georgia brings credibility to the game. Guess who made Georgia credible?

Advertisement
That would be entertaining and also a good team to prepare for. I think the kids would actually take it serious unlike the last couple BS bowls we have played in. Who wants to play Washington St. Still no excuse to lose but Georgia brings credibility to the game. Guess who made Georgia credible?

Guess who UGA fired because he only won the godawful SEC East once in the previous decade and zero conference titles in the period? The SEC East is even worse than the ACC Coastal if you can believe it or not. If he can't win the SEC East Division there's not a lot of reason to believe he can win the ACC Coastal very often, especially when he has FSU as a cross divisional game.

Last edited:
Will the NCAA give us a waiver and allow a team with a loser record get an invite to a bowl game.

Advertisement
Will the NCAA give us a waiver and allow a team with a loser record get an invite to a bowl game.

I have no idea what our APR is. If you're a 5-7 team with a top APR then you can go to a bowl, if there are not enough 6-6 teams to fill out the slots.

Advertisement
We're not going to a bowl this year. Sorry.

This, just get over it

Too many injuries, paper thin depth which is where we're at now, dumb@ss quarterback, "NFL" tight ends and WR's that can't catch a **** pass, O line that doesn't do anything whatsoever

just get over it

Advertisement
Back