2025 Carson Lawrence 3* S from Chattanooga

Advertisement
Good we need guys who are skilled offensively to play defense. That used to be a staple here. Now we have DBs who can’t attack the football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guessing this means that this weekend's visit went well?
"It was great to be back on campus and see everything, especially them practice," Lawrence told InsideTheU. "It meant a lot to me to spend time with coach Cristobal and build some deeper relationships with those guys."

"I told them it's up there for me, even though I'm committed. I told them I'll reevaluate everything after my [official visits]," Lawrence said.

The Hurricanes are one school that he knows he will see this summer. Miami has the weekend of June 7 locked in on the calendar.

"They were telling me how they see me fitting in their defense, but the main thing they wanted to sell me on was that they'll develop me and just the environment of Miami," Lawrence said of the weekend.

200.gif

Advertisement
Honest question- Who is the coach at Vanderbilt who apparently has a great eye for DB evaluations?
No idea - they moved their old DB coach off field somewhere so the DC (Nick Howell) and one of the QA's were going to co-coach the DBs this year..then Howell left I think for New Mexico(?)....so who knows...
Memnon probably would know "who has the great eye" there....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back