Caneshades in your Face

Advertisement
herb waters just didnt get time on the field to make plays but everytime he was out there he was making plays consistently, im not at practice to see his consistency but he should be starting with coley and berrios in the slot

gus edwards is gonna show people this year that he is a special player he is bigger than mark walton and just as fast.

herb waters just didnt get time on the field to make plays but everytime he was out there he was making plays consistently, im not at practice to see his consistency but he should be starting with coley and berrios in the slot

gus edwards is gonna show people this year that he is a special player he is bigger than mark walton and just as fast.

lolz at gus edwards. you are in for a really rude awakening. dude is the most awkward "RB" i've ever seen at Miami. the reality is that hes out of position at tailback

Advertisement
Gus looked at least as good last year as Willis McGahee did the season before he blew up. That means Gus will roll this year.

Advertisement
at this point in time, Gus would not get drafted. and I highly doubt that will change after this year.

Advertisement
caneshades picking up steam like a big old locomotive. All your haters will soon enough be your congratulaters, fam. Keep doing what you do, fam. You've got a fan for life in the big fella at this keyboard.

Advertisement
i see your sarcasm but i recall mcgahee going from meh to great in one year when portis wasnt around any longer to mindfugg him.

i see your sarcasm but i recall mcgahee going from meh to great in one year when portis wasnt around any longer to mindfugg him.
Same situation here. Duke and his cliques aren't around here to keep Gus down any longer. It's his time to hang 15 hundos on the board.

Advertisement
Back