canesflashforward

djrion

Freshman
where's he at? how long till he usually posts on youtube? i always thought it was pretty quick.

i'm trying to rewatch on espn3 and it is a joke.

nothing on tenyardtorrrents yet either...

Advertisement
Man watching that i noticed walton goes all out, he killed a kid in the flea flicker with a big block, im excited to see this kid

Advertisement
We have great backs. We are good there.

The good news is that the D looks very aggressive. Let's hope that continues.

Walton is silky smooth. Yearby needs to shred a couple of pounds... On D, Chad Thomas is a force inside (future possible DT?).. Elder is a playmaker period.. Havent had one in the secondary in a very long time!

Walton is silky smooth. Yearby needs to shred a couple of pounds... On D, Chad Thomas is a force inside (future possible DT?).. Elder is a playmaker period.. Havent had one in the secondary in a very long time!
The extra pounds fits yearbys game more. He never had elite speed at 180 pounds. His still has his acceleration; quickness, and vision

Advertisement
The extra pounds fits yearbys game more. He never had elite speed at 180 pounds. His still has his acceleration; quickness, and vision

he seemed a little slower in his cuts from last year in the game, some kids need time to get used to it, i think he gained a little too much imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back