CanesAllAccess - RAB Highlight Video

HurricaneAce07

Class of 2007
Really well done bowl video by CanesAllAccess to close out the season. Amazing to see the difference in how this coaching staff talks to the players and how they listen/respond compared to last season. Watched this video with a sh*t-eating grin on my face. Haven't felt this good about a win in many years.

[video=youtube;uzcbc2SR2pQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzcbc2SR2pQ[/video]

Advertisement
We've come a long way but have a ways to go!!!!!! Enjoy the journey It's all about the U.

The ultimate victory in competition is derived from the inner satisfaction of knowing that you have done your best and that you have gotten the most out of what you had to give.

Advertisement
Kaaya's last words Great to be a Miami Hurricane

Interesting to note (only visible to those at the game live) - after the last snap, all of the backup QBs went straight to Kaaya and started hugging and congratulating him. First and only time I've seen them do that post-victory. Up until that moment I thought for sure he was coming back for his senior year. After I saw that, I definitely felt that they knew or at least guessed he was leaving.

Advertisement
The ultimate victory in competition is derived from the inner satisfaction of knowing that you have done your best and that you have gotten the most out of what you had to give.

But if you lose your still a loser. Just win...Go CANES!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back