Canes vs. Texas Tech, Sunday June 1...

Who the **** is going to start?
WAY out of left field guess but...Salcines? Haven't seen him in a long *** time...might be an option (if he's not injured, which I'm not plugged into the team that well to know, admittedly).

Some combination of Beauprez/Salcines/Sargent, then some combo of Hammond/Woodrey/Garcia to close it? I mean...that's about all we've got, unless you want to throw Enrique Sosa or Danny Garcia out there too.

If Salcines/Sargent are injured and I don't know about it...then disregard this post and just know I dunno what the fvck we're gonna do.

Advertisement
Not one of our regional games were televised (I don't count espn3 as being televised)
But yet i've seen at least 4 or 5 SEC regionals on TV. Can't wait for this SEC Network to start up just so ESPN is free to show more of the ACC and Big 12

Beauprez to start.
Thank God. As you can tell from my last post, I was scared and confused like an Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer at our options. Glad Morris went with the one that made the most sense, that is, if we're not gonna throw Suarez.

Who the **** is going to start?
WAY out of left field guess but...Salcines? Haven't seen him in a long *** time...might be an option (if he's not injured, which I'm not plugged into the team that well to know, admittedly).

Some combination of Beauprez/Salcines/Sargent, then some combo of Hammond/Woodrey/Garcia to close it? I mean...that's about all we've got, unless you want to throw Enrique Sosa or Danny Garcia out there too.

If Salcines/Sargent are injured and I don't know about it...then disregard this post and just know I dunno what the fvck we're gonna do.

Annouced that Beauprez will start. I assume he will be on a short leash. Gotta throw strikes

Stats for Beauprez

1 - 0 (win over FGCU)

17.2 innings pitched
12 hits
2 earned runs
6 walks
15 K's

Advertisement
So you're going to start a kid who has pitched a grand total of 17.2 innings all year in the most important game of the season?

I hope I'm wrong, but this could end very poorly for us.

We better start the first inning with someone warming up in the bullpen (hopefully it's Suarez).

Beauprez to start.
Thank God. As you can tell from my last post, I was scared and confused like an Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer at our options. Glad Morris went with the one that made the most sense, that is, if we're not gonna throw Suarez.

+1 for unfrozen caveman lawyer reference.

15.jpg

My guess is Suarez may be available in relief, but Morris has never been a guy who will kill a kid's arm in this situation. Suarez threw a CG on Friday night. That would be 2.5 days rest.

There's just not many options other than Beauprez. We have to hope we can get some runs on whoever TTech throws.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back