Canes vs Noles: Recruits attending

Advertisement
What does that have to do with my statement? That QB may not even be the QB when brown enrolls
**** Duffy most likely won't be their QB when Brown enrolls. You do know they've had at least 5 QB transfers/decommits the last 3 years? Literally nobody sticks with them

Even more reason for us to FINALLY hit on all phases of the game and lay a beat down in front of these recruits. This is massive for the trajectory of this program and recruiting. Keep the momentum going. Lose this game and it’s catastrophic for Miami moving forward.

I guess he rather have Travis or AJ Duffy throw him the ball instead of Van Dyke smh
I know a few kids being recruited/evaluated by the Noles, and this is gonna hurt, but they're recruiting South Florida kids better than us right now. We pick & choose the ones we want & show them special attention then treat the rest like they don't exist, FSU is offering/looking at everyone and treating them like priorities. They have a hard time landing kids because they suck lol but they're trying hard on the trail.

I met Norvell at a camp in June & he's *shuddering to type this* a decent guy, he joked about my UM hat & we briefly spoke

If I am a WR and I look at these two offenses there is definitely one I would rather play in. You want to go to Bama or Ohio st etc fine I get that but FSU is not equal with us at that position. From underclassmen QBs on the roster to coaching to scheme.. its just not.

Advertisement
I know a few kids being recruited/evaluated by the Noles, and this is gonna hurt, but they're recruiting South Florida kids better than us right now. We pick & choose the ones we want & show them special attention then treat the rest like they don't exist, FSU is offering/looking at everyone and treating them like priorities. They have a hard time landing kids because they suck lol but they're trying hard on the trail.

I met Norvell at a camp in June & he's *shuddering to type this* a decent guy, he joked about my UM hat & we briefly spoke
You've been hoodwinked, fam.
Keep your head on straight and eyes open. Know that the enemy can sometimes be beguiling.
And for the love of God, save this type of post until Sunday! The truth is the truth, sure, but ****, bro, there's a time and place for everything...

They are outworking every staff in the state. They are doing a good job recruiting. If they get some of these kids and Miami keeps striking out, we will likely be in trouble.

They are outworking every staff in the state. They are doing a good job recruiting. If they get some of these kids and Miami keeps striking out, we will likely be in trouble.
Ok, but what did we do last year? It’s been a weird year. I think it’s clear with the young players we have and the down year in south florida and florida overall it’s a portal year to compliment the youth

Advertisement
They got lucky that ufag sucks and we suck and Memphis mike is getting his bump class. If we didn’t ***** around on the field then it would be different

Did you say, “hey Coach… hate to cut out and run like this but that Popeyes I ate on the way is about to give me a bad case of the itis.”?

You've been hoodwinked, fam.
Keep your head on straight and eyes open. Know that the enemy can sometimes be beguiling.
And for the love of God, save this type of post until Sunday! The truth is the truth, sure, but ****, bro, there's a time and place for everything...
It also shows you’re desperate (FSU not Goulds) by wasting resources on kids that wouldn’t improve your team. Why keep a kid warm if they aren’t ever going to play for you to improve your team.

It also shows you’re desperate (FSU not Goulds) by wasting resources on kids that wouldn’t improve your team. Why keep a kid warm if they aren’t ever going to play for you to improve your team.

Because it gives the impression that you care about all the kids, not just the one elite guy on the team.

As for wasted resources, we're right across town. What resources does it take to show a team interest? An hour or two at most out of your day. There's also that budget that dwarfs ours do these little things add up.

There could be come youngin that hasn't shined yet and he sees all of that. He'll remember how you acted when he was nobody yet. You give the impression you care about them all, you'll do well when it's time to ink someone.

Advertisement
Because it gives the impression that you care about all the kids, not just the one elite guy on the team.
And what is that worth when at the need of the day you will say no scholarship for you when it comes down to it. What’s worse to not get asked to the dance at all or to be flirted with just to be put down right before it comes?

And what is that worth when at the need of the day you will say no scholarship for you when it comes down to it. What’s worse to not get asked to the dance at all or to be flirted with just to be put down right before it comes?

Sorry, had to finish my post above.

That's an extreme reply. Kids know right off the bat if a school has a legit offer. Some will use it to motivate them and let's be real, not all of them expect the offer to come through.

It's always better to at least be acknowledged than just looked over like you don't exist.

Advertisement

They literally have no choice. THEY HAVE NO JUICE in South Florida...hence them hiring Randy Shannon and whomever with a south florida zip code in the last 10 years to their staff.

Advertisement
Back