Canes vs. GT

Lost 10-1 today.

Question is... will the team that won the first 2 games show up or the team that lost the final game? There really doesnt seem to be a middle ground with this team.

It's baseball. Oregon beat Oregon State 3-0 yesterday. Today it was reversed at 9-0. And they're both national seeds.

Advertisement
They clinched:
Hurricanes Baseball ‏@CanesBaseball 28m The #CANES are IN - NC State beats Duke, Va Tech beats Wake, and Miami qualifies for the 2013 @ACC_Base Championship!

How far have we fallen that we are celebrating this?

We've "fallen" to the point of being one of the top #2 seeds. If we're in such a rock bottom state, how do the 283 teams below us feel? Try being a Texas or Stanford fan right about now.

Lol we are average man. Not a chance in **** we get out of the regionals.

Why did you change the subject? I responded to your comment about "how far we have fallen". That comment is obviously absurd, which is why you're running from it now.

Average would put us in the 100-200 range. I don't think you're going to come back and argue that point either.

I said how far have we fallen that we are celebrating an acc tournament berth. That used to be a given. Just like it used to be a given we would be at least a regional host if not a national seed.

Is 2008 the last time we hosted a regional? I feel like every year since we've played as a 2 up in Gainesville (at least that won't be the case this year).

We hosted last year. Got knocked out by Stoney Brooke. Who went on to beat LSU (I think) in the supers to get to Omaha.

Advertisement
Lost 10-1 today.

Question is... will the team that won the first 2 games show up or the team that lost the final game? There really doesnt seem to be a middle ground with this team.

It's baseball. Oregon beat Oregon State 3-0 yesterday. Today it was reversed at 9-0. And they're both national seeds.

You make it sound like no one is ever consistently good which is not true.

Lost 10-1 today.

I did? I missed that part.

You were upset that we lost, so I threw out one of the thousands of examples of baseball teams handling each other on back to back days.

How far have we fallen that we are celebrating this?

We've "fallen" to the point of being one of the top #2 seeds. If we're in such a rock bottom state, how do the 283 teams below us feel? Try being a Texas or Stanford fan right about now.

Lol we are average man. Not a chance in **** we get out of the regionals.

Why did you change the subject? I responded to your comment about "how far we have fallen". That comment is obviously absurd, which is why you're running from it now.

Average would put us in the 100-200 range. I don't think you're going to come back and argue that point either.

I said how far have we fallen that we are celebrating an acc tournament berth. That used to be a given. Just like it used to be a given we would be at least a regional host if not a national seed.

Who is "We"? Who is celebrating the fact that we clinched a spot in the tournament?

And it's not a given for anyone that they are a regional host. You guys have to wake up and join us here in the future.

Advertisement
Lost 10-1 today.

I did? I missed that part.

You were upset that we lost, so I threw out one of the thousands of examples of baseball teams handling each other on back to back days.

Show me where I was upset.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back