CANES vs DUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We need to bring in an AD like trump a straight Don that doesn’t give a **** and only cares about winning I’m tired of this ****! Fire everyone **** THIS

Too weird...
Mike_Leach_SID-e1564100333590-1024x683.jpg

Too talented...
420x0.jpg

Too much swag (and he makes our pussies hurt)...
img24372071.jpg

What we need is a lazy search for an unproven coordinator that we can swipe from Central Wyoming Community College.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We simply got out-coached today. We had the lead at half and got the second half kickoff.

Cutcliffe's staff made adjustments at half and ours did not.
Why should we start making adjustments in the last game. Manny and Enos saving that for next year to prove they have improved.

Shannon was soulless as a headcoach and ALL highschool coaches hated him down here.

Golden didn't care to recruit Florida like he should have and was best friends with the worst DC ever and didn't want to have him jobless

Richt was too stubborn to hire an OC and a REAL qb coach.

Can we please just get an above average HC who's at least average at everything??? ****

Lets get ahead of the NFL and hire Kris Richard. Defensive coach and passing game coordinator.

So who's fired up for a rematch with Central Michigan in the Car Care Bowl in Detroit on the morning of December 26th???

I don't know about you guys but IM STOKED!
Not me. They have gotten better and we have regressed, no way we win against them.

Advertisement
Only Manny can talk about playing Duke and make it seem like we’re getting ready to play Ohio State. Only Manny and his staff can make Duke look like we got whooped by FIU for 2 weeks in a row.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back