Canes vs. Convicts 2013 - Canes FlashForward is Here!!

stat1124

Hurricane FlashForwards
What a freaking game that was! I took great delight in editing this round of Canes FlashForward. I even have a second segment that I will be adding this week of the classless cheapshots that the Gators took on our Canes because they knew their worse nightmare was being realized.

Also as a bonus, I was finally able to get everything edited into one long segment instead of having to break it into two! Enjoy Hurricane FlashForward 2013: Canes v. Convicts

[video=youtube_share;sZcdKSz7n_Y]http://youtu.be/sZcdKSz7n_Y[/video]

If the video looks grainy, then give it a few minutes and come back. Its still processing and for some reason today taking 3 times as long. Maybe a Gator fan is the admin at Youtube! Shrugs

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Even from the stands it seemed like they were playing dirty, and one of the players referenced it in the post-game interview. I am of the opinion that if you aren't playing a little dirty you aren't playing hard enough, but they are true scumbags.

That being said, it ended up costing them. I thought we got some ****** calls, but they had some egregious personal fouls that it could be argued made the difference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back