Canes vs. Charlotte

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
My longtime friend and fellow Canes fan Derrio Green starting at point guard for the 49ers tonight. Canes up at the half.

Advertisement
Couldnt watch the game anywhere, but followed some of it on ESPN/Twitter. Kadji had a big game, and Jones played some solid minutes. Happy to see them win on the road.

Not that Charlotte is much to speak of (best win was against Davidson, which just followed up its Kansas win by losing to UMass), but a comfortable road win without Grant, even with all of his struggles? That's solid. Kadji has already done a lot more than I thought he was capable of doing. Two more games for Reggie to get into shape before conference play. Hmmm.

Not that Charlotte is much to speak of (best win was against Davidson, which just followed up its Kansas win by losing to UMass), but a comfortable road win without Grant, even with all of his struggles? That's solid. Kadji has already done a lot more than I thought he was capable of doing. Two more games for Reggie to get into shape before conference play. Hmmm.

Stop it. Get back into form...NOW!

Advertisement
Jesus Christ, can't I enjoy anything?

Fine. We found a way to not lose to a ****** team. Give Fossil Larranaguh a lifetime extension, which, given his age, should be about an extra four months. We'll probably have to forfeit this win anyway when the NCAA reverses their ruling on DQJ. Win that feels like a loss.

There. That better?

Kadji has been a huge surprise in my opinion. You could tell he was uncomfortable having to be the man in the middle. With Reggie back, he has been able to work the ball in space and even shoot some threes. I am with you, I am feeling really optimistic about ACC play right now.

Good to see you come out of the schtick sometimes.

Jesus Christ, can't I enjoy anything?

Fine. We found a way to not lose to a ****** team. Give Fossil Larranaguh a lifetime extension, which, given his age, should be about an extra four months. We'll probably have to forfeit this win anyway when the NCAA reverses their ruling on DQJ. Win that feels like a loss.

There. That better?

Much, much better. You have now restored the power in the basketball universe. :p

Going into conf play 9-4 with 0 bad losses is a step in the right direction. We finally have our full team and we continue to improve. We need to somehow pull off 9-7 in the conf and we can make the tourney. I think its possible.

Advertisement
Going into conf play 9-4 with 0 bad losses is a step in the right direction. We finally have our full team and we continue to improve. We need to somehow pull off 9-7 in the conf and we can make the tourney. I think its possible.

We might need 10-6 in the ACC to make the big dance. The conference is putrid this year.

Advertisement
Back