Canes Video Quarantine Time Killers—DVD Rips

ItsAUThing.com

Following 'The U' since '82—covering it since '96.
.... a few weeks back someone posted their haul of '83, '87, '89, '91 and '01 championship season VHS tapes from Goodwill. I mentioned that I had on DVD and would upload as some in the thread wanted to check out the footage.

Attempted to toss unlisted on YouTube, but the 1989 video was labeled as SPAM (huh?) and I got a warning. Didn't want to get a strike for any of the others, so just pulled everything down.

Wound up added those five highlight DVD rips (.mv4) in a Dropbox folder—as well as the following:

— "Hurricanes Flashbacks" (2004), which chronicles 15 great games in UM history.
— "Takin It To Tempe" (2002), highlighting all games from that stellar season .... just bail out before the final 2003 Fiesta Bowl footage. (Too many other great games that season to leave out.)
— "Canes Chronicle" (2003), highlighting the 11-2 season and 2004 Orange Bowl win over Florida State. Again, just skip through those losses at Virginia Tech and to Tennessee.
— "State Champions" (2004), highlighting the 9-3 season and Peach Bowl win over Florida ... skip North Carolina, Clemson and Virginia Tech.
— "Winner Takes All" - Twenty Years Of The Hurricanes Versus The Seminoles (2004).

Mods, if this violates any rules—please feel free to remove. (Didn't see how this was any different than full UM games on YouTube that were ESPN, ABC, CBS, etc. broadcasts that are shared here—but again, if I'm wrong, take it on down.)

Will keep this link live for a week, so have at it. Just trying to help out as I know so many are bored to tears right now during a pandemic with no live sports, and with chatter about an altered or cancelled college football season—any Canes footage seemed useful.

If y'all dig this, glad to dig into the archives for any other DVDs. I have. Will make sure to leave out "Raising Canes : The Start Of The Al Golden Era". (Yes, this exists. No, I didn't pay for it. Got it for free to do a write-up on it.)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ffyzdxwbt0qz6my/AADcyLEAbostbiO4tas1AReCa?dl=0

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back