Canes v. Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of class by Manny. SU qb is a gunslinger. Short memory. Credit where credit is due.

Advertisement
Definitely building character. Execution has got to get better in order to beat the elite teams. I really trajan bandy he's gonna be special. Malik young defensive co mvp next to McIntosh both guys made numerous plays.

It's Great to be a Miami Hurricane!!

This should've been a blowout, just like last week....I take back my early game Richt praise. Its only a matter of time before he loses us a game with his playcalling

Advertisement
Richt is killing me

If our wrs would have caught the ball like they're supposed to we win this game going away. Not that you're wrong to question some of our coaches decisions today but, I think the players played a larger part in our inconsistent play today

Advertisement
Its all about the W this season and hopefully winning the coastal which is never easy due to VT being so good but I like what I see and believe we have a shot to win any game left this season.

A win is a win. Cuse showed a lot of heart, respect. Just imagine how it must feel to be in Dungy's body tomorrow morning.

This should've been a blowout, just like last week....I take back my early game Richt praise. Its only a matter of time before he loses us a game with his playcalling

This Canes team is not only not talented on offense but its not even 100% healthy so I cannot agree on we should have blown out a team like Syracuse who just beat Clemson.

Advertisement
If Im a Canes D lineman - Im tweeting pics of me at the beach tomorrow to the SU QB and asking him how he feels.

The Kid is tough but he overplayed his mouth.

Do we get some injured players back by VT? If we don't, it's going to be a long game for us against those damned hillbillies.

Advertisement

This Canes team is not only not talented on offense but its not even 100% healthy so I cannot agree on we should have blown out a team like Syracuse who just beat Clemson.

I'm sorry man, I just can't agree. This O is plenty talented. We're a legit 7 deep at WR, good O-line (despite lack of push on the run), good tight end (who we finally decided to use and then subsequently abandon), and a star at RB who started the season as our #2 back (because the other kid was a beast too)

we were kicking their *** in the 1st half, then the real Mark Richt decided that Mr. Hyde had to go away. Rosier is talented enough to take this team far. Our D is talented enough to go far. Richt is not maximizing our offensive talent and its the only reason we don't look like a playoff team right now. With a good playcaller we'd be a top 3-5 team right now who has dominated everyone in front of us to date.

We're undefeated and #8 , but we're not playing to our full potential and that has been squarely on the long spouts of ineffective offense due to Richt's playcalling

Blaming Mark Richt for bad play calling when factoring in all of those pass drops and the almost total lack of push by the offensive line concerning the run game is simply not fair. Had the receivers been more like themselves today the game "could" have/should have turned into a blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back