Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rough middle stretch of the game, but great win on the road. Defense played a lot better, but the offense does need to figure out the consistency issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Covered the spread by a mile against a 4-0 ACC division opponent that we had to beat With Walton and Richards not 100%. Most important thing from this game is that we beat duke team that was off to a very good start. Let's keep things into perspective

Advertisement
Tunnel Screen to ****ing Cager WTF?!
Literally ANY other WR makes sense to run a Tunnel Screen to, but you choose literally our worst WR to run a screen to.

Wtf? How is lawerence Cager our worst receiver? He starts

I'm not saying Cager is our worst WR. I'm saying he's our WR to do THAT play with.
Sorry but under no circumstance should Cager be our Screen WR.

Travis 'Hits a' Homer, to add some style points. ( But why wasn't he in there earlier)

Matt and Manny have been talking about it, so Richt is certainly going to be given the opportunity to provide that answer. Can't wait.

my biggest problem with having him in there at that point with his condition is that we really didn't need points, just shave the clock. Sometimes Walton can be too competitive for his own good

Offensively inconsistent may be "who we are" this season.
I can live with the inconsistency if we take advantage of Defensive lapses like we did yesterday.
Now let's talk goal line O....

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back