Canes v Clem's Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm good at Ncaa football, but I don't know if I could beat up on the computer any worse than Clemson is beating the **** out of us today.....even on recruit mode. We are witnessing an elite level of ineptitude in both physical and mental preparation that is hard to fathom. Just boggles the mind that Al, No D and Coley could ever make it to this level and make the money that they do to get thoroughly outcoached by every single coaching staff that they come up against. It criminal.

Last edited:
Worst loss in school's history. Congrats Al, another feather in the cap.

Advertisement
I'm actually speechless after watching that abomination...I knew we were bad under Golden and co., but I never fathomed we could look that terrible. First time in my 33 years of being a Canes fan that I'm flat out embarrassed to be one.

Fitting end of an era for a loser staff, Cane Dynasty post your gif for me, that's how I feel.

Advertisement
I'm actually speechless after watching that abomination...I knew we were bad under Golden and co., but I never fathomed we could look that terrible. First time in my 33 years of being a Canes fan that I'm flat out embarrassed to be one.

Must have been in a coma for the past decade. I can think of about a dozen occasions where I've been embarrassed. This is just par for the course.

Oh, I've been embarrassed after watching certain games like the last one at the Orange bowl..this time, I'm embarrassed to be a Canes' fan

Must have been in a coma for the past decade. I can think of about a dozen occasions where I've been embarrassed. This is just par for the course.

Advertisement
tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back