Canes Transfer Portal Tracker

Can you elaborate on this further?

3 star. Project. Tweener. Not worth a scholarship in the new world of college football. Better off saving the ship and just hitting the portal for a better fit for your team. Waisted a two years of resources on the kid.

Advertisement
3 star. Project. Tweener. Not worth a scholarship in the new world of college football. Better off saving the ship and just hitting the portal for a better fit for your team. Waisted a two years of resources on the kid.
Oklahoma HC that kill MC last season in recruiting wanted this guy real bad and he was committed to them. This is CFB in the portal era.

Advertisement
BTW Flo on his show today mentioned that the reason why some guys are not going in the portal yet is bc the staff is working on getting them to destinations and not leaving them out to dry.
Hopefully we have enough staff to do this nice deed and also recruit and scout guys to plug our own holes

Advertisement
BTW Flo on his show today mentioned that the reason why some guys are not going in the portal yet is bc the staff is working on getting them to destinations and not leaving them out to dry.
I wish the staff would focus more on getting guys from the portal than finding homes for those who won’t be here in the coming weeks.

It’s not their responsibility to find another home for guys leaving.

I wish the staff would focus more on getting guys from the portal than finding homes for those who won’t be here in the coming weeks.

It’s not their responsibility to find another home for guys leaving.
No the staff is making the right call with that. These are kids. It will not look good for them recruiting otherwise. I don't think this is coming at the expense of their other recruiting efforts. Not a either/or situation.

Last edited:
No the staff is making the right call with that. These are kids. It will not look good for them recruiting otherwise. I don't think this is coming at the expense of their other recruiting efforts. Not an either/or situation.
These aren’t kids anymore. They are adults. You want to make a big boy choice of entering the portal then go find another home on your own.

Advertisement
These aren’t kids anymore. They are adults. You want to make a big boy choice of entering the portal then go find another home on your own.
Yeah, but imagine the pitch when the coach is out recruiting 17-year-old kids. If you come here and you're not developed enough to start and we're low on roster spots we just kick you the curb. It is true. But imagine your reputation when sitting in front of that 17 year olds family. You can't pretend like you're trying to develop them for life after football or any of those things that Mark Rick or Nick Saban or most of the great coaches have claimed to do.

Last edited:
Before I get crucified for starting a thread I see nothing about . Lbs , are we not
Going after another lb? If I remember correctly our lbs looked like they was on skates in the bowl game . Just curious, now embracing for the abuse 😂🤷‍♂️😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back