Canes offense is similar

Cincycane

Redshirt Freshman
To Lsu! Some of the things that Lsu ran last year, we do but just with Brevin in place of the receiver Jefferson. I was rewatching the Championship game and was breaking down Clemson's offense but stumbled upon our offense in Lsu. The only thing we haven't seen that Lsu was the five wide look yet. After watching im comfortable to say we will win this game, because talent wise their defense took a hit. We should continue to have success with this uptempo style against them and this offense creates so many mismatches. Plus you give our hungry offensive coordinator 2 weeks to gameplay, look out fans! Go Canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
To Lsu! Some of the things that Lsu ran last year, we do but just with Brevin in place of the receiver Jefferson. I was rewatching the Championship game and was breaking down Clemson's offense but stumbled upon our offense in Lsu. The only thing we haven't seen that Lsu fid was the five wide look yet. After watching im comfortable to say we will win this game, because talent wise their defense took a hit. We should continue to have success with this uptempo style against them and this offense creates so many mismatches. Plus you give our hungry offensive coordinator 2 weeks to gameplay, look out fans! Go Canes!
Yea I don't really see the similarities schematically but I do think we will score points on Clemson. I think it comes down to how many stops we can make. Lawrence hasn't thrown a pick in over 250 pass attempts so hopefully we change that.

But can we have LSU’s WR’s from last year?
If you look at the Lsu game agaunst them. Lsu ran the same play we ran against L'ville on 1st drive with Jordan. They used Jefferson. So its similar the personnel is different but scheme is same.

Advertisement
Yea I don't really see the similarities schematically but I do think we will score points on Clemson. I think it comes down to how many stops we can make. Lawrence hasn't thrown a pick in over 250 pass attempts so hopefully we change that.
Lol ummmm y’all forgetting they had 5 1st rounders.... 6th when chase goes 1st round this year. 4 1st rounders on the offense.... we don’t have that HUGE DIFFERENCE.... but i also think we can score on Clemson just not sure if it’ll be at LSU’s level.

To Lsu! Some of the things that Lsu ran last year, we do but just with Brevin in place of the receiver Jefferson. I was rewatching the Championship game and was breaking down Clemson's offense but stumbled upon our offense in Lsu. The only thing we haven't seen that Lsu fid was the five wide look yet. After watching im comfortable to say we will win this game, because talent wise their defense took a hit. We should continue to have success with this uptempo style against them and this offense creates so many mismatches. Plus you give our hungry offensive coordinator 2 weeks to gameplay, look out fans! Go Canes!
I like to see us audible 12 personnel to no back sets....spread them completely the ***** out....creates matchup problems everywhere...King can easily read the situation he becomes the QB and RB ...it's pick your poison....

losing this game means nothing for clemson. It doesn't diminish Swinney, Lawrence, Vennables, or Etienne's legacy

however winning this for Miami is everything

King and brevin on the national stage trying to get drafted, lashlee for future HC gigs, Manny to solidify himself for the first time, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back